Find Hotels in Magnolia, TX
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Magnolia has to offer including the seafood restaurants, lakeside setting, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- You'll find 174 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Conroe
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 44.4 mi (71.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Magnolia
Favorite places to visit in the city include Edgewater Park, High Meadow Ranch Golf Club, and Lake Windcrest Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Spring Creek Park and Tomball Museum Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Magnolia. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston - Magnolia - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Executive Inn and Suites - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Magnolia Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Magnolia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Magnolia is 49.80 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Magnolia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Magnolia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Magnolia?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Magnolia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Magnolia?
Where is the best place to stay close to Lake Windcrest Golf Club?
What about the best place to stay near Edgewater Park?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Magnolia?
What are some hotels with pools in Magnolia?
Recent reviews of Magnolia hotels
More trip options
- Magnolia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Magnolia Airports
- Hotels in Magnolia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Magnolia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Magnolia
- More Hotel Options in Magnolia
- More Popular Hotels in Conroe
- Other Hotels near Magnolia, Conroe
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends