Visitors can enjoy all that Mamaroneck has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. Top sights around the area include Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Central Park.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mamaroneck
A couple of favorite places to visit are Emelin Theatre and Harbor Island Park. In the area, you'll also find Bronx Zoo and Floating Pool.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Mamaroneck Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Central Park, located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center, and Yankee Stadium, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Dressing for Mamaroneck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 49.41 inches of rain falls on Mamaroneck each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F