Visitors can enjoy all that Scarsdale has to offer including the golf courses, forests, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and churches. Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Central Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scarsdale
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cudner-Hyatt House Complex and Greenburgh Nature Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bronx Zoo and Floating Pool.
As you plan your vacation to Scarsdale, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Scarsdale. This 4-star hotel in New York features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Salisbury Hotel is located 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Scarsdale. This 3-star hotel in New York features parking, a business center, and concierge services. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- YOTEL New York is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Scarsdale. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Central Park, located 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center, and Yankee Stadium, which is 13.1 mi/21.2 km away.
Dressing for Scarsdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Scarsdale gets about 44.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F