Find Hotels in Mansville, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Visitors to Mansville are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 125 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 27.3 mi (44 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mansville
Places to visit in the larger region include Fort Ligonier, Idlewild and SoakZone, and Compass Inn Museum. In the area, you'll also find Living Treasures Animal Park and Lincoln Highway Experience.
As you plan your vacation to Mansville, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 41 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Somerset is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the center of Mansville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Somerset can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham New Stanton PA is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Mansville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in New Stanton can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham New Stanton is located 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the heart of Mansville. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in New Stanton can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Mansville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mansville is 49.21 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F