Visitors can enjoy all that Morawica has to offer including the bars and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Main Market Square, Wawel Castle, and Collegium Maius.
- There are 777 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Morawica
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Main Market Square, Wawel Castle, and Collegium Maius. In the area, you'll also find Town Hall Tower and Wawel Cathedral.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Polin - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport.
Top places to see around the area include Cloth Hall, 8.4 mi/13.4 km from the city center, and St. Mary's Basilica, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for Morawica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Morawica each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F