Consider yourself in a brand-new place: you probably think you'll be sauntering around the boulevards, noticing the monuments or the lovely nature everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you are looking forward to most of all: Museum of Design Atlanta. For as long as you can recall, it has been on your to-do list, and now is the day to get there.
Find Your Museum of Design Atlanta Lodging
Hotels near Museum of Design Atlanta
Bring your originality on vacation as well, at Museum of Design Atlanta.
If you want to visit, you'll have to make your way to Atlanta, the state capital.
If you are looking to find a hotel within an easy walk of Museum of Design Atlanta, consider it done! There are as many as 28 choices in the immediate vicinity. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, W Atlanta Downtown and Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection are definitely among the most popular establishments.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having numerous budget-friendly hotels in the area. Located 1 mile away is the Stonehurst Place, but perhaps you could also check out the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 1 mile away.
Maybe you'd prefer to book a room that's a bit more luxurious? If so, you're in luck, as there are a number of upmarket hotels close by. Make sure you consider the Courtyard Atlanta Downtown, which is a mere 0.3 miles away. Another great place is the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown, 0.5 miles away.
Dunkin' Donuts (303 Peachtree Center Avenue Cycle Track, Atlanta) is merely 0.06 miles from Museum of Design Atlanta, making it a convenient spot for a quick caffeine boost. That said, if you're after something a bit more hearty, take a brief walk to Alma Cocina (191 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta).
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Museum of Design Atlanta, there's plenty more to experience:
- While we don't have the answers to humanity's most pressing questions, you can probably mull over them at Atlanta First United Methodist Church, one of the most visited places of worship in the area.
- Shop until you can shop no more at AmericasMart, where you will be able to buy shoes, clothes, accessories and more.
- If you enjoy relaxing in refreshing surroundings, Folk Art Park is a spot that you should explore.
- Research what events are coming up and appreciate a bit of culture at Atlanta Civic Center. It features a range of entertaining plays for most tastes and interests.
- Enjoy the surroundings at Margaret Mitchell Square, a historic square that's popular with both visitors and locals.
It's easy to visit Museum of Design Atlanta by train since it's only 0.8 miles to Marta Station.
Our places to stay in Downtown Atlanta deliver all the things you need, so you'll surely have sites near Museum of Design Atlanta you'll enjoy. It's time to start going: Downtown Atlanta had quite a few travelers in the past year. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the inside information you need. You can rest assured once you are ready to make your booking, too: many travelers approved of their Downtown Atlanta hotel.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent feature, the staff at lodging close to Museum of Design Atlanta exceed all targets.
- In search of room satisfaction in addition to neatness? You're in a good place.
- You'll find hotels in Downtown Atlanta are quick to invite you into neat and clean rooms.
Plus, thanks to our vast catalogue of hotels near Museum of Design Atlanta, you can stay right nearby.
Intriguing Downtown Atlanta Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Downtown Atlanta once Museum of Design Atlanta is realized.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times right; when the sun comes up, get informed about local history.
- Downtown Atlanta also knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet after a day spent on its ample adventures.
- Downtown Atlanta is starting to make itself known after having been a closed book.
Bid adieu to the same old views and usher in more than a few new landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Atlanta is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Museum of Design Atlanta from Expedia. Reserve now!