Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Nathrop, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the hot springs, spas, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buena Vista
- The closest major airport is in Gunnison, CO (GUC-Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional), 48.7 mi (78.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nathrop
The city's hot springs, mountain views, and riverfront provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include San Isabel National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Buena Vista Heritage Museum and Buena Vista River Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Nathrop. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nathrop
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Nathrop gets about 9.76 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 12°F