Visiting North Richland Hills
Visitors to North Richland Hills are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and cafés. Top sights around the area include Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, AT&T Stadium, and Six Flags Over Texas.
- You'll find 238 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Worth
- The closest major airport is in Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Richland Hills
Favorite places to visit in the city include NYTEX Sports Centre, Cross Timbers Park, and Mountasia. Additionally, you might want to add Iron Horse Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in North Richland Hills. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites North Richland Hills - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Studio 6 Ft Worth - North Richland Hills - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Red Oak Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, located 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city center, and AT&T Stadium, which is 10.8 mi/17.4 km away.
Dressing for North Richland Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for North Richland Hills is 35.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F