Think of yourself strolling around the downtown area during your upcoming vacation, noticing the lovely environment or the buildings all around you. Still, there's one feature you've been counting on most of all: Lowell Observatory. The time has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Lowell Observatory Hotels
Hotels near Lowell Observatory
There's clearly a reason why groups of sightseers choose to go to Lowell Observatory all year around.
It can be found 120 miles from Phoenix, the state capital, in a destination called Flagstaff.
Lowell Observatory has numerous accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 26 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. Consider the Embassy Suites Flagstaff, just 0.7 miles away, the Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff, 2 miles away, or the Springhill Suites by Marriott Flagstaff, 2 miles away.
In the neighborhood are plenty of great hotels if you're wanting to keep prices low while you're traveling. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff and the Canyon Inn are a couple of convenient hotels that can be found 1 mile and 0.7 miles away.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's luxurious and extravagant. Luckily, there's a fantastic range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Make sure you check out the L Motel, which is only 0.7 miles away. Another great option is the Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center, 0.8 miles away.
Not ready to leave just yet? Not to worry, because there's more than just Lowell Observatory to do in the area:
- Need a change in scenery? Step outside and relish in the fresh air at Thorpe Park.
- Deepen your understanding of the nation's decision-making processes by organizing a tour of Flagstaff City Hall.
- Check out the upcoming events and experience a dose of culture at Doris Harper White Community Playhouse. You'll find a selection of entertaining plays catering to most tastes and interests.
- If you just can't get enough live music in your life, visit Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra. You'll no longer have to wonder why locals spend their weekends at this music venue.
- You and your friends will lust over the intriguing and one-of-a-kind creations on display at West of the Moon Gallery, a place to lose track of time whetting your cultural appetite.
A convenient distance of 0.9 miles is all that separates Lowell Observatory from the rail station, Flagstaff Station.
Our directory of Grand Canyon hotels has everything you require, so you can be sure to have venues near Lowell Observatory that you'll adore. Lots of guests visit to really get away from it all, so you won't be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? All the inside info you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. You'll do so with certainty when you are ready to reserve your spot, too: many explorers would suggest their Grand Canyon hotel to an acquaintance.
- From families with children to teams of two, we've got suites that are pleasant for everyone.
- Rooms in Grand Canyon hotels will always be neat, tidy, and eager to receive you.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the staff at lodging near Lowell Observatory go above and beyond.
And thanks to our diverse inventory of hotels near Lowell Observatory, we see your choice spot in your future.
Intriguing Grand Canyon
With Lowell Observatory crossed off your timetable, there are still even more things to do in Grand Canyon.
- Pay a visit to a local museum, then head out on the town to end the exploration.
- You will realize Grand Canyon also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet after you spend some hours on its ample action.
- To really leave no stone unturned, go over all the pursuits near Grand Canyon.
Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old sights and greet more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Grand Canyon, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Lowell Observatory from Expedia. Book today!