Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Northport, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the forests, beaches, and cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and scenic setting.
- You'll find 236 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Camden
- The closest major airport is in Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor), 32 mi (51.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Northport
The city's forests, hiking trails, and beaches provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Pitcher Pond. In the area, you'll also find Windsor Chairmakers and Schoolhouse Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Point Lookout - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
Dressing for Northport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Northport gets about 1.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F