Top Hotels Near Hakone Kowakien Yunessun in Hakone
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Hakone Kowakien Yunessun
Top Hotels Close to Hakone Kowakien Yunessun
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2019
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun Hotel Guide
Spending some time at Hakone Kowakien Yunessun is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
Located in the city of Hakone, it's a tourist haven.
There are approximately 24 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Hakone Kowakien Yunessun. The Gora Tensui, the Mikawaya Ryokan and the Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa are just some you should check out. They're 0.8 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Without spending too much, you'll get the chance to unpack and rest your head at one of the nearby budget hotels. Why not embark on a leisurely stroll over to the B&B Pension Hakone, which is 0.2 miles away, or the Onsen Guesthouse HAKONE TENT - Hostel, which is 0.8 miles away?
If you're the kind of vacationer who craves all their creature comforts, you can book a room at one of the excellent upmarket accommodations nearby. Far from being just a place to sleep, the Fujiya Hotel or the Gora Kadan could end up being one of the highlights of your vacation. These fine establishments are located 0.9 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
The streets neighboring Hakone Kowakien Yunessun offer a treat for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. ラウンジ アゼリア is a superb place for a mid-day energy boost. Looking for something a bit more filling? 鉄板焼 迎賓館 is a recommended restaurant in the area. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to バー ガーデニア and let the wines keep flowing.
Other Places to Visit near Hakone Kowakien YunessunCan't tear yourself away? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Hakone Kowakien Yunessun to do in the area:
- Spend a day at Okada Museum of Art and discover their fantastic exhibits of wonderful works of art.
- Horai Garden, an urban park, is enjoyed by both tourists and locals. Pack a picnic lunch and have a relaxing day among the trees.
- Chisuji Falls is a popular tourist attraction in the area. Check it out and witness the misty torrents.
- Contemplating a worthwhile outing in inclement weather? Organize a trip to Hakuundo Chaen and spend time indoors among the displays.
- The comprehensive artworks at Hakone Open Air Museum make this museum an attraction you shouldn't miss.
Kowakidani Stn. is the nearest station to Hakone Kowakien Yunessun. It can be found about 0.5 miles away. That said, you can also step off at Chokokunomori Station, another nearby terminal. It's 0.6 miles away.