When you imagine your next getaway, you might picture yourself rambling around downtown, looking up at the monuments or the marvellous landscapes wherever you look. But there's one thing you're especially looking forward to: Old Port. Right now is finally the time to tick it off your must-do list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Close to Old Port?
Hotels near Old Port
So, you're interested in Old Port?
It is located in Montreal, an exciting city that's definitely worth spending time in.
Would you like to rest your head nearby? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 41 choices to choose from, and they're all within walking distance. Among the most popular ones are the Hotel Le St-James Montréal, W Montreal and Hotel Nelligan.
If you're exhausted from all the sightseeing and are longing for somewhere affordable but comfortable to rest, then there are plenty of budget hotels close by. Situated 0.2 miles away is the Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites, but you might also want to take a look into the Le Saint Sulpice if you're wanting an alternative. It's only 0.07 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something a bit fancy, you have a whole range of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Be sure to check out the Pierre du Calvet, just 0.4 miles away, and the Le Petit Hotel, which is 0.1 miles away.
The area that surrounds Old Port offers some options for food enthusiasts. Coffee fanatics will love the variety of roasts and pastries at Le Petit Hôtel & Café (168 Rue Saint-Paul Ouest, Montréal). Try the daily special, soak up the lively atmosphere and enjoy the nourishing cuisine at Santos (191 Rue Saint-Paul Ouest, Montréal). This spot is also close by.
Ensure you reserve time in your itinerary to check out some of the other things that are available in the vicinity of Old Port:
- St. Dizier Gallery has everything art art buff desires, so it's recommended you spend an hour or two here during your visit to this area.
- With a variety of hands-on displays on all kinds of weird and wonderful topics, a day at Montreal Science Centre is a great day out for anyone interested in science.
- The locals generally suggest wandering along Rue St-Paul, one of the more renowned streets here.
- Go on a tour of Cours Le Royer, and explore this popular building.
- Take a stroll through the Montreal Museum of Archaeology and History. You and your kids may discover a past civilization you have never even heard of.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Old Port by rail as it's merely 0.7 miles to Central Station.
Expedia's hotels and resorts in Montreal provide everything you require, so you can be certain to have a place to stay near Old Port that you'll fall in love with. Montreal saw quite a few visitors last year, so get researching. All the inside info you need we have just a few clicks away. You'll travel confidently once you are ready to reserve, too: many sightseers would endorse their Montreal hotel to an office-mate.
- Discover that lodging in Montreal will be set to invite you into neat and presentable rooms.
- You'll get it right here if you want room contentment plus neatness.
- Appropriate for such a lovely site, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Old Port is awesome.
It's simple to see why Montreal accommodation received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that. You can stay right in the neighborhood thanks to our comprehensive roster of hotels near Old Port.
Fascinating Montreal Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Montreal when you've accomplished Old Port.
- Montreal tourism has been only for those in on the secret until recently, but the number of stopovers has been skyrocketing, meaning now is a good time to book.
- Use some time to plot one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon realize Montreal also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Find the perfect gallery to buy a few keepsakes and savor a delightful meal of its most famous ingredients.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few all-new landscapes. You'll never regret planning a holiday to Montreal, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Old Port from Expedia. Reserve now!