Visitors to Repentigny are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights around the area include Notre Dame Basilica, Saputo Stadium, and Montreal Biodome.
- You'll find 934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montreal
- The closest major airport is in Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Repentigny
Notable city landmarks like Moulin a Vent Antoine Jette and Moulin Grenier might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Parc de l'ile Lebel. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Centre Recreatif De Repentigny and Galerie Art 543.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel Derfal - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Notre Dame Basilica, 18.5 mi/29.8 km from the city center, and Saputo Stadium, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away.
Dressing for Repentigny
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Repentigny gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F