Travelers to Pacifica give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. The relaxing and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Mavericks, Twin Peaks, and Palace of Fine Arts.
- You'll find 566 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Carlos, CA (SQL), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pacifica
The beaches, sunsets, and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Rockaway Beach and Pacifica State Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sharp Park Golf Course and Pacifica Pier.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Pacifica. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pacifica - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Lighthouse Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this motel. This 3-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Pacifica Beach Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mavericks, located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center, and Twin Peaks, which is 10.1 mi/16.3 km away.
Dressing for Pacifica
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 31.18 inches of rain falls on Pacifica each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 48°F