Families will find kid-friendly activities in Millbrae, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, shopping, and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafés and live music. Around the area, top sights include Mavericks, Twin Peaks, and Lombard Street.
- You'll find 565 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Carlos, CA (SQL), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Millbrae
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Millbrae Square Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Bayfront Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Millbrae. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aloft San Francisco Airport - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Millwood Inn And Suites - Our customers like the central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Dylan at SFO - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Mavericks, 8.6 mi/13.9 km from the city center, and Twin Peaks, which is 10.7 mi/17.3 km away.
Getting Around Millbrae
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Millbrae Station. Millbrae may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Millbrae
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 20.08 inches of rain falls on Millbrae each year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 45°F