Find Hotels in Belmont, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Visitors to Belmont are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Mavericks, Computer History Museum, and Stanford Shopping Center.
- You'll find 566 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Carlos, CA (SQL), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmont
A favorite place to visit in the city is Peninsula Museum of Art. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mavericks and Computer History Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Belmont. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- HYATT house Belmont/Redwood Shores - This 3-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia travelers love its overall value and central location.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores - Our customers like the beach locale and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Belmont - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Stanford Shopping Center, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center, and Shoreline Park, which is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away.
Getting Around Belmont
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Belmont Station. Belmont might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Belmont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Belmont gets about 19.88 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Belmont?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Belmont, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Belmont?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Belmont?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Belmont?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Belmont?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Peninsula Museum of Art?
What about the best place to stay close to Belmont Iceland?
What are some hotels with pools in Belmont?
Recent reviews of Belmont hotels
More trip options
- Belmont Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Belmont Airports
- Hotels in Belmont Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Belmont Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Belmont
- More Hotel Options in Belmont
- Belmont Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in San Francisco
- Other Hotels near Belmont, San Francisco
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends