Visiting Daly City
Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Daly City, which is also known for its festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, seaside, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Twin Peaks, Palace of Fine Arts, and Lombard Street.
- You'll find 572 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Francisco
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 14 mi (22.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daly City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Serramonte Center, Westlake Shopping Center, and Cow Palace. In the area, you'll also find Twin Peaks and Palace of Fine Arts.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Daly City. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Sfo Daly City - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- Alpine Inn And Suites - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Mylo Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Lombard Street, 8.5 mi/13.6 km from the city center, and Golden Gate Bridge, which is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away.
Getting Around Daly City
Nearby metro stations include Colma Station and Daly City Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Daly City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Daly City gets about 23.15 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 46°F