Visitors can enjoy all that Pasadena has to offer including the sporting events, live music, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Around the area, top sights include Johnson Space Center - NASA, Kemah Boardwalk, and Discovery Green.
- You'll find 1091 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasadena
The city's cultural venues include Pasadena Little Theatre and Pasadena Historical Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are iT'Z Family Food & Fun and San Jacinto Community College.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Pasadena. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Pasadena - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Pasadena - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Best Western Plus Pasadena Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Johnson Space Center - NASA, 8.6 mi/13.8 km from the city center, and Kemah Boardwalk, which is 11.4 mi (18.4 km) away.
Dressing for Pasadena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pasadena is 54.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 46°F