Find Hotels in La Porte, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Visiting La Porte
Visitors to La Porte are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, sporting events, and musical theater. Top sights around the area include Johnson Space Center - NASA, Kemah Boardwalk, and Battleship Texas.
- You'll find 1080 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Houston
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Porte
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Heritage Park and Sylvan Beach Park. In the area, you'll also find Johnson Space Center - NASA and Kemah Boardwalk.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in La Porte. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites La Porte - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton La Porte - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites La Porte - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include Battleship Texas, 6.4 mi/10.2 km from the city center, and Lone Star Flight Museum, which is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) away.
Dressing for La Porte
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for La Porte is 54.65 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in La Porte?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in La Porte, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to La Porte?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in La Porte?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to La Porte?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to La Porte?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in La Porte?
Where is the best place to stay near Sylvan Beach Park?
What about the best place to stay near Heritage Park?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in La Porte?
Recent reviews of La Porte hotels
More trip options
- La Porte Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near La Porte Airports
- Hotels in La Porte Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular La Porte Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in La Porte
- More Hotel Options in La Porte
- La Porte Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Houston
- Other Hotels near La Porte, Houston
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends