Visitors to Burlington are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlington
The city's cultural venues include Logic Puzzle Museum and Spinning Top and Yo-Yo Museum. In the area, you'll also find Green Meadows Petting Farm and The Brute Golf Course.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Burlington - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Burlington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Burlington each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F