Visiting Pocono Lake
Visitors to Pocono Lake are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, casinos, and live music. Top sights around the area include Pocono Raceway and Camelback Ski Area.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Pocono Lake
- The closest major airport is in Wilkes-Barre, PA (AVP-Scranton Intl.), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pocono Lake
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Pocono Raceway and Camelback Ski Area. You'll also find Jack Frost Big Boulder and Big Boulder Ski Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pocono Lake. This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sullivan Trail Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pocono Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Pocono Lake each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F