Think of yourself sauntering through the boulevards during your next holiday, taking note of the architecture or the lovely world wherever you look. But there's one attraction you are counting on in particular: Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center. For a while, it's been on your to-do list, and the time has finally arrived to tick it off.
Places to Stay at Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center
Hotels near Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center
Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center is a terrific place to be near to when the kids start getting restless.
Take a trip to Los Angeles if you'd like to experience it.
You'll discover at least 4 accommodation options located within 0.1 miles of Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center. Also consider staying 0.1 miles away, in nearby Downtown Los Angeles. This destination is a practical choice and offers visitors 65 hotels. A few of the suggested choices are The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles, JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE and The Standard Downtown LA.
There are a couple of reasonably priced, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels awaiting you in the vicinity. You won't have a long way to go to reach the Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside. Fortunately, it's just 0.3 miles away. The Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside is another option that can be found about 0.4 miles away.
If you'd love to book a room in a hotel that you can blissfully describe to friends and family for years to come, you'll be pleased to know that there are a handful of impressive upmarket establishments nearby. Make sure you investigate the latest specials at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Westside (0.4 miles away) and the Extended Stay America Los Angeles - LAX Airport (0.2 miles away).
The streets surrounding Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center offer a treat for all your senses. Courtyard Cafe is the perfect place for a mid-day caffeine boost. Searching for something a little more substantial? Johnny Rockets is a worthwhile restaurant in the area. Finally, wander to Islands Restaurant. Have a beer or two and mingle with your buddies.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center, you'll find lots more to experience:
- Head to Loyola Marymount University and appreciate the building's complex design. You may also arrange a tour and wander through the hallowed halls where alumni, including some who have shaped today's society, once stood.
- 20th Century Fox Studio is a place to visit and lose yourself in movie magic.
- If you are interested in a memorable activity, stop by Museum of Tolerance.
- Embark on a shopping spree, complete your errands or just relax with a drink at Westfield Century City, a shopping hub for locals and tourists alike.
- You don't have to be a railway enthusiast to enjoy a trip to Petersen Automotive Museum. Its stimulating displays have something for the whole family.
Hotels in Los Angeles Intl. here on Expedia deliver everything you require, so you are certain to find spots near Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center that you'll enjoy. Los Angeles Intl. was a quite celebrated place in the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help deciding? Find the secret advice you're looking for. When booking time hits, rest easy: all sorts of explorers would suggest their Los Angeles Intl. hotel to their friends.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the staff at accommodation near Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center provide awesome service.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we've got snug spaces for all groups.
- Rooms in Los Angeles Intl. accommodation are neat, clean, and set to invite you in.
Thanks to our diverse registry of hotels near Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center, your number one spot lies in your future.
Los Angeles Intl. Facts
When you've crossed Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center off your agenda, you'll still have more to do in Los Angeles Intl..
- Los Angeles Intl. is currently starting to become established after having been a closed book.
- Savor an enticing dish of its regional foods and happen upon an endearing gallery to search for necessities.
- Prepare to realize Los Angeles Intl. also is on the ball when it comes to receiving its guests with a hospitable hello after you spend a day on its ample pastimes.
Planning a holiday to Los Angeles Intl. is always a good plan, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and wave hi to more than a few new photo opportunities!