Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Inglewood, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and beaches. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, cafés, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Sony Pictures Studios, Venice Beach, and Santa Monica Pier.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Inglewood
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hollywood Park Racetrack and Hollywood Park Casino. In the area, you'll also find Sony Pictures Studios and Venice Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Inglewood. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Inglewood - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Wingate by Wyndham Los Angeles International Airport LAX - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in LAX Area can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Crystal Inn Suites & Spas - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Santa Monica Pier, located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center, and Dolby Theater, which is 10.3 mi/16.6 km away.
Dressing for Inglewood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Inglewood gets about 12.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 49°F