Visiting Red Bank - Tinton Falls
Travelers to Red Bank - Tinton Falls give high marks for the beaches, live music scene, and entertainment choices. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its waterfalls. Top sights in the city include Asbury Park Boardwalk and Belmar Beach and Boardwalk.
- There are 139 hotels and other accommodations in Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Bank - Tinton Falls
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Count Basie Theater, PNC Bank Art Center, and Paramount Theater. Attractions like Keansburg Amusement Park and Runaway Rapids Waterpark are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like New Jersey Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Mount Mitchell Scenic Overlook, and Twin Lights State Historic Site.
In Red Bank - Tinton Falls, you'll be able to select from 139 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tandem Bike Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Atlantic View Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ocean Park Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Red Bank - Tinton Falls include Asbury Park Boardwalk and Belmar Beach and Boardwalk. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Staten Island Mall, 18.4 mi/29.5 km from the city center, and Six Flags Great Adventure, which is 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away.
Dressing for Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Red Bank - Tinton Falls is 2.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F