Visiting Red Rock
Visitors can enjoy all that Red Rock has to offer including its parks. There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Rock
A favorite place to visit in the city is Huber Lake. You'll also find Pine Forest Golf Club and ColoVista Golf Club in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Red Rock, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 66 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Trails END Ranch: Cota Track, Getaways, Corporate Events, Group Events, Reunion is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the center of Red Rock. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Del Valle can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport is 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from central Red Rock. This 2.5-star hotel in Austin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to the airport.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport is located 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the heart of Red Rock. This 2.5-star hotel in Austin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its WiFi and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Red Rock
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Red Rock gets about 34.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F