Families enjoy visiting Beaumont though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, casinos, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Desert Hills Premium Outlets and March Field Air Museum.
- You'll find 69 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Riverside
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley), 26.2 mi (42.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaumont
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Jacinto Mountains. In the area, you'll also find Desert Hills Premium Outlets and March Field Air Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Beaumont - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Beaumont
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 18.43 inches of rain falls on Beaumont each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F