Redondo Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Redondo Beach? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 3 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Redondo Beach hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Redondo Beach is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Redondo Beach is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Dogs can join their owners at Shade Hotel Redondo Beach. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Redondo Beach
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Redondo Beach is 13.78 inches
Exploring Redondo Beach with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Redondo Beach has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and sports. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Redondo Beach Pier. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Vincent Park and International Boardwalk. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Exotic Reef Imports, Bubbles Pet Spa, or Aquatic Fantasy.