Think of yourself walking around the roads of an unfamiliar place, looking up at the marvellous landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, Royal Ontario Museum is one attraction you have been especially counting on. It has been an entry on your bucket list for a while, and the day has come to get yourself there.
Accommodation at Royal Ontario Museum
Hotels near Royal Ontario Museum
If you have only got enough time to see one or two attractions during your stay, Royal Ontario Museum should definitely be a priority.
This site is situated in Toronto, which means that visitors also have the opportunity to explore this thriving state capital city.
Accommodation options not far from Royal Ontario Museum are plentiful. 151 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. Some are The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, the Four Seasons Hotel Toronto and The Hazelton Hotel Toronto, just 2 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
On the hunt for a room which won't cut into your precious savings? As luck would have it, there are lots of budget hotels in the area. 0.2 miles away, is the Windsor Arms Hotel, but if that's not to your liking, then you could check out the Park Hyatt Toronto, which is 0.07 miles away.
Make your vacation even more special by reserving a room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. Two hotels that lead the way in elegance and charm are the Cambridge Suites Hotel - Toronto and the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, which sit only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're a bit tired after stopping at Royal Ontario Museum, you can venture 0.2 miles to Windsor Arms Hotel (18 Saint Thomas Street, Toronto). Having a couple late-night wines always gets the job done. Venture over to Cibo Wine Bar (133 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto) and cap off your night.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Royal Ontario Museum:
- Gardiner Museum will provide you with a great experience.
- While we might not have the answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to mull over them at St. Basil's Church, one of the most popular houses of worship in the area.
- Does your family like museums? Then explore Bata Shoe Museum for a great outing.
- University of Toronto is a prominent place of learning, and throughout the years its graduates have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- You can enjoy a brief look into a seat of power at Ontario Legislative Building, a historically significant building used by authorities over many years.
Our Downtown Toronto rooms supply all the things you require, so you can be sure to have locales near Royal Ontario Museum you'll enjoy. You won't be alone: Downtown Toronto was a considerably favored landing place in the past twelve months. Once booking time hits, you can roam boldly: visitors of all manner would propose their Downtown Toronto hotel to an acquaintance. Need help deciding? We have all the inside information you're looking for right here.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the concierge service at hotels close to Royal Ontario Museum is grand.
- Rooms in Downtown Toronto lodging are always fresh and orderly.
- Looking for room satisfaction as well as neatness? You're on the right website.
Rooms near Downtown Toronto saw greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Royal Ontario Museum, you can stay right in the neighborhood.
Downtown Toronto Facts and Figures
When you've realized Royal Ontario Museum, there are still even more activities to do in Downtown Toronto.
- Enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to top off your good times right; when the sun comes up, visit a local museum.
- Use some time to organize some activities, and you'll soon also see Downtown Toronto knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals.
- Downtown Toronto hasn't been really noted in the tourism guidebooks, but is currently beginning to be acknowledged.
Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet some all-new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Downtown Toronto, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Royal Ontario Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!