Think of yourself in a new city: you perhaps picture yourself wandering around the city center, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite world everywhere around you. Still, Casa Loma is one feature you're anticipating most of all. It's been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can recollect, and the time has come to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Close to Casa Loma
Hotels near Casa Loma
If you've never seen Casa Loma before, you're in for an experience!
It's located in the vibrant state capital city, Toronto.
With as many as 44 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Casa Loma, you're certain to track down the perfect place for you. The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is just 1 mile away. Also, The Hazelton Hotel Toronto and the Windsor Arms Hotel are 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs down low, take a look at the range of budget-conscious hotels nearby. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Park Hyatt Toronto, but if that's not to your taste, then you might like to check out the InterContinental Toronto Yorkville, which is 0.9 miles away.
If you're searching for a place to stay that's a little extra special, you'll find a great range of upmarket options close by. Two hotels that are top of the range in terms of comfort and design are the University of Toronto - Wilson Hall Residence and the University of Toronto - 45 Willcocks Residence, which sit only 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Before venturing to Casa Loma, stop for a sweet treat at Ezra's Pound. This conveniently-located coffee shop is a wonderful spot to grab a pick-me-up. When the day starts to end, rejuvenate with a wholesome feast at Playa Cabana. You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is in the same area. You'll want to get the party started at Mistura Restaurant, one of this neighborhood's bustling bars.
While you are here, you'll realize there's loads more than just Casa Loma to visit:
- Lovers of history shouldn't forget to visit Spadina Museum, a place where history comes to life to share the events of years long gone.
- Whether it's a tragedy, comedy or musical, time at Tarragon Theatre is the ideal way to while away a few hours.
- Spending some time at ISKCON Toronto will provide you with a wider understanding of the local traditions.
- Be sure to plan a memorable visit to see the fascinating exhibits located at Bata Shoe Museum.
- Watch a play at Honest Ed's and be entranced by some talented local actors.
Expedia's inventory of hotels in Toronto supplies all you require, so you can be sure to get sites near Casa Loma you'll enjoy. Toronto had quite a few newcomers in the last twelve months, so get going. Need help deciding? Find all the insider info you could ever want. You'll rest assured once booking time arrives, too: many newcomers approved of their Toronto hotel.
- Discover that lodging in Toronto are always fresh and presentable.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the guest service at accommodation near Casa Loma is awesome.
- We've got accommodations that are comfortable for everyone, from big reunions to individuals.
Toronto getaways had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your favorite site awaits thanks to Expedia's excellent list of hotels near Casa Loma.
When you've done Casa Loma, there are still more activities to see and do in Toronto.
- Toronto sightseeing has been hidden away until recently, but visits have been on the rise, meaning today is the day to book.
- After a time spent on its abundant action, you'll also see Toronto knows a thing or two about receiving its guests with a kind hello.
- Find an adorable market to find some necessities and eat a tempting snack of the local fare.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and greet some new selfies. Planning a holiday to Toronto is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Casa Loma. Reserve now!