Visiting Santa Cruz
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Cruz has to offer including its local tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. Top sights around the area include Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins, Royal Plaza Mall, and Alto Vista Chapel.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Cruz
- The closest major airport is in Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Cruz
The city's natural beauty is on display at Boca Prins, Conchi Natural Pool, and De Palm Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arikok National Park Visitors Center and Donkey Sanctuary Aruba.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Santa Cruz. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Fuego Mio Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of Santa Cruz. This 3-star bed & breakfast in San Fuego features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Mammaloes is located within 2.5 mi (4 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Balashi features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins, located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center, and Royal Plaza Mall, which is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away.
Dressing for Santa Cruz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 79°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 0.12 inches of rain falls on Santa Cruz each year
- Usually October and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 76°F