Find Hotels in San Fuego
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $179
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Visiting San Fuego
Visitors can enjoy all that San Fuego has to offer including the local tours, parks, and art. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Top sights around the area include Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins, Royal Plaza Mall, and Alto Vista Chapel.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in San Fuego
- The closest major airport is in Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Fuego
A couple of favorite places to visit are Arikok National Park Visitors Center and Arikok National Park. In the area, you'll also find Bushiribana Gold Smelter Ruins and Royal Plaza Mall.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Fuego, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 637 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Fuego Mio Bed & Breakfast is located in central San Fuego. This 3-star bed & breakfast in San Fuego features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Tourist Between the Islanders is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the center of San Fuego. This 4-star hotel in Oranjestad features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of San Fuego. This 4-star resort in Noord features 3 outdoor pools, a casino, and 4 restaurants. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to see outside the city include Alto Vista Chapel, located 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Baby Beach, which is 7.6 mi/12.2 km away.
Dressing for San Fuego
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Fuego is 0.12 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in San Fuego?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Fuego, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to San Fuego?
What's the best place to stay close to Arikok National Park Visitors Center?
What are some hotels with pools in San Fuego?
Recent reviews of San Fuego hotels
More trip options
- San Fuego Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Fuego Airports
- Hotels in San Fuego Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular San Fuego Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Fuego
- More Hotel Options in San Fuego
- More Popular Hotels in Santa Cruz
- Other Hotels near San Fuego, Santa Cruz
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends