When you consider your upcoming getaway, you probably think you'll be rambling through downtown, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite environment all around you. However, there's one feature you've been anticipating in particular: Schlitterbahn. The time has arrived to mark it accomplished.
What Are the Best Places to Stay at Schlitterbahn?
Hotels near Schlitterbahn
Time spent at Schlitterbahn is always a fascinating experience.
You'll be happy to know that it resides in Kansas City, 55 miles from the state capital, Topeka.
If you're hoping to stay somewhere close to Schlitterbahn, we've got your back. You'll be able to find 6 places to rest your head within 2 miles. Try the Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City, the Chateau Avalon and the Hampton Inn Kansas City-Village West. They are just 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
A few travelers will be glad to discover that the general area has a few budget-friendly accommodations. You can't look past the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kansas City At Village West or the Best Western Premier KC Speedway Inn & Suites for comfortability and a good price.
Consider staying at one of the area's high-end hotels to ensure that you get the most comfortable sleep in town. Those who choose to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Kansas City - Village West or the Holiday Inn Express Kansas City-Bonner Springs will experience the best in amenities and service.
For delicious fare after a long morning of sightseeing, walk 0.09 miles from Schlitterbahn to Frontier Steak House (9338 State Avenue, Kansas City). This establishment is easy to get to and is always buzzing with eager explorers.
After you've finished with Schlitterbahn, you should check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- If you enjoy the lively atmosphere of a casino, make tracks to Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway. Whether your game is roulette or blackjack, you'll be sure to have a ball.
- Shop to your heart's content at Legends at Village West, a prime destination to buy accessories, clothes, shoes and more.
- Grinter Place State Historic Site gives history enthusiasts the chance to explore a property of great significance.
- Visit Cricket Wireless Amphitheater if you and your family enjoy seeing plays and live entertainment.
- Looking for a good outing when the weather is rainy? Plan a visit to National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame to enjoy time indoors while you appreciate the exhibits.
Our roster of hotels in Kansas City has everything you want, so you are certain to get locations near Schlitterbahn that you'll appreciate. Get going lots of sightseers decide on Kansas City when they need an exceptional getaway. Need help making a decision? All the insider info you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. You'll rest assured when the moment arrives to reserve, too: multiple new admirers would endorse their Kansas City hotel to an acquaintance.
- Rooms in Kansas City hotels are always orderly and neat.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling monument, the staff at accommodation around Schlitterbahn go beyond what is expected.
- We've got it here if you're looking for room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
We see your preferred spot in your future thanks to our vast registry of hotels near Schlitterbahn.
Kansas City Fascinating Facts and Figures
With Schlitterbahn crossed off your schedule, there are still even more activities to see and do in Kansas City.
- Get educated about Kansas City's history, then head out on the town to top off your day with a bang.
- Kansas City also knows some things about hospitality after some time spent on its a full plate of action.
- To truly investigate everything at hand in the neighborhood, look into pursuits near Kansas City.
Paying a visit to Kansas City is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Schlitterbahn. Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few all-new group photos!