Find Hotels in South Croydon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2020
Visiting South Croydon
Visitors to South Croydon are sure to enjoy the spas, bars, and golf courses. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Big Ben, The Shard, and London Dungeon.
- You'll find 6694 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Croydon
Big Ben, The Shard, and London Dungeon are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Buckingham Palace and Natural History Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in South Croydon. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Croham Park Bed & Breakfast - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- De Vere Selsdon Estate - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a golf course, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include London Bridge, 11.4 mi/18.3 km from the heart of the city, and O2 Arena, which is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away.
Getting Around South Croydon
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Croydon Sanderstead Station, Croydon Purley Oaks Station, or South Croydon Station. South Croydon may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for South Croydon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- South Croydon gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in South Croydon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in South Croydon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to South Croydon?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in South Croydon?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to South Croydon?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to South Croydon?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in South Croydon?
What's the best high-end place to stay in South Croydon?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in South Croydon?
What are some accommodations with pools in South Croydon?
Recent reviews of South Croydon hotels
More trip options
- South Croydon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Croydon Airports
- Hotels in South Croydon Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular South Croydon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in South Croydon
- More Hotel Options in South Croydon
- More Popular Hotels in London
- Other Hotels near South Croydon, London
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends