Imagine yourself on your future holiday: you perhaps picture yourself wandering through downtown, noticing the lovely scenery or the monuments wherever you look. However, Big Ben is one thing you are counting on in particular. For years, you have wanted to go there, and the time has finally come to get there.
Big Ben Accommodation
Hotels near Big Ben
Big Ben is a place that is known around the world.
London, the buzzing city where it's located, is the country's capital city.
If you're eager to secure a hotel within a short walk of Big Ben, you can consider 23 within a radius of 0.6 miles. A few of the more frequented ones are the Corinthia Hotel London, Haymarket Hotel and Sofitel London St James.
Would you rather spend your dollars on activities? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels in the area. 0.9 miles away, is the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, but if that's not to your liking, then perhaps you could check out the Soho Hotel, which is 1 mile away.
You'll find a range of high-end accommodations in the immediate area. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Hotel Café Royal, (0.8 miles away), or the Charlotte Street Hotel, (1 mile away).
As you and your travel partners meander along the streets near Big Ben, stop by Institute Of Contemporary Arts. Smell the strong coffee aroma and taste test some sweet pastries. In the mood for something a little more substantial? London Marriott Hotel County Hall is a recommended restaurant in the area. To finish the night right, take one final walk and grab a couple of beers at The Grand At Trafalgar Square.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Big Ben, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- Enjoy the surroundings at Parliament Square, a historic market space thats frequented by tourists and locals alike.
- You might've seen Winston Churchill Statue in attractive travel pamphlets, but now is your opportunity to see it with your own eyes!
- Whether you'd like to offer up a prayer or two or gain a deeper understanding of the history and background of the building, Westminster Abbey is a worthy place to visit.
- Interested in local politics? Put aside an hour or two to see Houses of Parliament. The events inside this landmark government building have had a large role in shaping the area across the years.
- A wide variety of travelers and professionals meet for events and conferences at Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre. Have a look at the events schedule to discover if anything interesting aligns with your break.
Charing Cross Station is as close as you'll get by train to Big Ben, it can be found roughly 0.5 miles away. The second closest rail terminal, Waterloo Station, is 0.6 miles away.
Rooms in London here on Expedia supply everything you want, so you're sure to get selections near Big Ben you'll appreciate. London was a fairly celebrated place in the last twelve months, so you will not be the only one. Find all the information you need right here. When it's time to make your booking, you can rest easy: visitors of all kinds would endorse their London hotel to their friends.
- Rooms in London hotels will always be clean, neat, and waiting to receive you.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent site, the staff at hotels near Big Ben surpass all expectations.
- We offer soothing accommodations for all types, including family reunions and singles.
It's understandable why London suites had greater numbers of visitors in the past year than the year prior to that. We see your favorite place in your future thanks to Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Big Ben.
Intriguing London Facts and Figures
With Big Ben crossed off your schedule, there are still further things to see and do in London.
- London sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but stays have been rising, meaning today is the day to make your reservations.
- Head out on the town to top off the good times right; when the sun rises, get enlightened about London's background.
- London also knows a thing or two about hospitality after some hours spent on its a full plate of adventures.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and call on more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to London, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Big Ben. Book today!