Visiting Sutter Creek
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sutter Creek, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. Welcoming and scenic, this city will delight tourists with its wineries, shopping, and restaurants.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 48 mi (77.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sutter Creek
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Minnie Provis Park and Bryson Park. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Avio Vineyards, Sutter Ridge Vineyards, and Scott Harvey Wines are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are BellaGrace Vineyards and Sutter Creek Visitor Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Sutter Creek. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hanford House Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- The Foxes Inn of Sutter Creek - Our customers love the overall value and quiet rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Grey Gables Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and walkable location.
Dressing for Sutter Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.41 inches of rain falls on Sutter Creek each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F