Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel was very close to the airport and on the bus route to Venice. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. We had a view of Venice from our upgraded room. Dinner and Breakfast were also very good. Great option for a next day departure from Venice airport!
Can be a little challenging to find. This is an economical hotel. Friendly staff.Nice breakfast included. Staff is only present for half the day, so be sure to get extra pillows, blankets, toilet paper, etc if needed early. Quaint room. My room in particular had a shower that was part of entire bathroom ...
The hotel is sort of tucked away on the Guidecca Island of Venice. It's not too far of a walk to the water bus stop that takes you to the main island of Venice. The room was nice with a comfortable bed. The restroom was small (compared to hotels in the U.S.) but wasn't an inconvenience, in fact, ...
Perfect location. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Adrian hotel in Mestre, Venice. Just 3 euros for the bus into Venice bus station and bus stop is a few yards from the hotel. The Adria is situated on a wide but quiet road and has lots of facilities nearby: cashpoint, cafes, small shops. 10 ...
This was my 2nd time staying at the hotel. It is in a great location but the fantastic personal service seemed to be lacking on my communitcation prior to the trip, unlike my 1st visit. Once at the hotel the service was great again.
Lovely clean basic hotel, staff were helpful, we had a late check in and it all went to plan, comfortable beds, based in a lovely residential area, It is about two miles from the waterbus stops but buses are regular so no problem getting out and about, lido has the benefit of a lovely beach which ...
We stayed in May, lovely hotel, quiet location, with beautiful grounds including Peacocks! Easy to get into Venice as hotel runs a regular shuttle bus to station and train is approx 25 mins. staff are lovely too , we are definitely planning a return visit 😀
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Venice accommodation! Finding the right temporary home during your Venice escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Venice. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Venice hotels even welcome you to bring several pets along for your R&R.
- Venice is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Venice has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Venice has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Venice is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 51% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?