Find Hotels in West Tisbury, MA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 11, 2018
Visiting West Tisbury
Visitors can enjoy all that West Tisbury has to offer including the wineries, beaches, and museums. In West Tisbury, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional), 25 mi (40.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in West Tisbury
The city's natural beauty is on display at Polly Hill Arboretum, Long Point Wildlife Refuge, and Long Point Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cedar Tree Neck Sanctuary and Lambert's Cove Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in West Tisbury. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- HI Martha's Vineyard is located in the heart of West Tisbury. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Vineyard Haven can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Lamberts Cove Inn is located within 3.8 mi (6.1 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Vineyard Haven features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers love its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for West Tisbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 45.16 inches of rain falls on West Tisbury each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in West Tisbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Tisbury, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to West Tisbury?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Long Point Wildlife Refuge?
What about the best place to stay close to Clay Cliffs of Aquinnah?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in West Tisbury?
Recent reviews of West Tisbury hotels
More trip options
- West Tisbury Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Tisbury Airports
- Hotels near Popular West Tisbury Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in West Tisbury
- More Hotel Options in West Tisbury
- More Popular Hotels in Vineyard Haven
- Other Hotels near West Tisbury, Vineyard Haven
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends