Visiting White Pine
Visitors can enjoy all that White Pine has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morristown
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 43.3 mi (69.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in White Pine
A favorite place to visit in the city is Great Smoky Mountains Expo Center. You'll also find Millstone Golf Club and Rose Center and Council For The Arts in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Econo Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for White Pine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for White Pine is 44.29 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F