Visitors can enjoy all that Willard has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 76 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mansfield
- The closest major airport is in Marion, OH (MNN-Marion Municipal), 36.1 mi (58.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Willard
Places to visit in the larger region include Woody Ridge Golf Course, Sorrowful Mother Shrine, and Eagle Creek Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Seneca Caverns and Seltzer Park in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Willard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Willard gets about 44.21 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F