Visitors can enjoy all that Zebulon has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and parks. A top sight in the area is North Carolina State Capitol.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zebulon
The picturesque setting of Zebulon Community Park and Fantasy Lake Scuba Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Five County Stadium to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Zebulon, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 172 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- City Charmer, Walk to Dinner and Stores, Short Drive to Raleigh or Wilson is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Zebulon. This 2.5-star hotel in Raleigh features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Lakefront Gated Estate With Amenities Galore! is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the center of Zebulon. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Raleigh can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Wingate by Wyndham - Raleigh is 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from central Zebulon. This 3-star hotel in Raleigh features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
One of the popular sights outside the city is North Carolina State Capitol, 19.2 mi/30.9 km from the city center.
Dressing for Zebulon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Zebulon is 45.71 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F