Imagine yourself in a fresh place: you probably see yourself sauntering around the city center, taking note of the beautiful settings or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one feature you have been counting on in particular: Alki Point Lighthouse. Right now is the time to get there.
Places to Stay at Alki Point Lighthouse
Hotels near Alki Point Lighthouse
At Alki Point Lighthouse you'll get a small glimpse of what life was like in the days of yore.
Found in the fascinating city of Seattle, it is visited by people from many different parts of the world.
You can find approximately 81 hotel options available within 6 miles of Alki Point Lighthouse. Check out the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and Seattle Marriott Waterfront.
If your family is traveling on a tight budget, you'll find a few acceptable hotel options not too far away. The Hotel 1000 and the Fairmont Olympic Hotel come recommended.
Add a touch of magic to your vacation by reserving a room at one of the prestigious hotels. Travelers who decide to stay at the Hotel Andra or the Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel will experience only the best in service and amenities.
Starbucks (2742 Alki Avenue Southwest, Seattle) is just 0.4 miles from Alki Point Lighthouse, making it a suitable spot for a coffee break. If you're feeling famished, stroll over to Cactus Alki Beach (2820 Alki Avenue Southwest, Seattle) for something hearty.
Of course, there are some other things to see and do in proximity to Alki Point Lighthouse:
- Seacrest Park, a popular urban park, is enjoyed by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic lunch and unwind in the beautiful fresh air.
- Are you a golf lover? You will enjoy playing a game at West Seattle Golf Course.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you will find a retail wonderland at High Point. If it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you want, you'll have a good chance of finding it here.
- Crisp air and green surroundings are found in abundance at Lincoln Park.
- Enjoy a pleasant walk through the paths of Myrtle Edwards Park. Get out under the open sky and take in the fresh, invigorating air.
West Seattle hotels from Expedia offer everything you require, so you are sure to have spots near Alki Point Lighthouse that you'll love. West Seattle was a rather beloved landing place in the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Once reservation time arrives, spend confidently: sightseers of all types would recommend their West Seattle hotel to their buddies. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the inside info you need.
- Fitting for such a stunning site, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Alki Point Lighthouse is awesome.
- We have it here if you're seeking accommodations that are comfortable plus clean and neat.
- "Fresh, tidy, and prepared to receive you" is how West Seattle hotel rooms function.
You can stay right nearby your number one place with Expedia's big directory of hotels near Alki Point Lighthouse.
West Seattle Facts and Figures
When you've checked Alki Point Lighthouse off your agenda, there are still even more activities to see and do in West Seattle.
- West Seattle is now starting to gain in status after having been hidden away.
- After you spend a day on its a full plate of adventures, you'll notice West Seattle also is an ace when it comes to personalized service.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then enjoy the nightlife to top off the day right.
Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old views and greet some all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to West Seattle is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Alki Point Lighthouse. Book today!