Families will find kid-friendly activities in Antioch, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, shopping, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and Nissan Stadium.
- You'll find 1413 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 6.8 mi (11 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Antioch
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Global Mall at the Crossings is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Grand Ole Opry and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Antioch. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast - Antioch - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow - Our customers like the location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Top places to visit around the area include Nissan Stadium, located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of the city, and Tennessee State Capitol, which is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) away.
Dressing for Antioch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Antioch gets about 47.24 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F