Visitors can enjoy all that Arrington has to offer including the restaurants, wineries, and shopping. Top sights in the area include Grand Ole Opry, Tennessee State Capitol, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- You'll find 1413 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 12 mi (19.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arrington
A favorite place to visit in the city is Arrington Vineyards. Additionally, you'll find Crockett Park and Goofballs Family Fun Center in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Arrington, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Preston is located 19 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Arrington. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Nashville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Stay Alfred at 505 is 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the center of Arrington. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Nashville can enjoy access to valet parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its dining options and bar.
- Brentwood Suites is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from central Arrington. This 3-star hotel in Brentwood features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Arrington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Arrington gets about 48.35 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F