Visitors to Belcamp are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, festivals, and bars.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belcamp
Places to visit in the larger region include Ripken Stadium, Cal Ripken Museum, and Harford Community College. You'll also find Aberdeen Proving Ground and Harford Mall in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Belcamp - Aberdeen Area - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Belcamp
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for Belcamp is 42.56 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F