Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bordentown, and visitors give high marks for the theme park. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, bars, and shopping.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Trenton
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bordentown
Places to visit in the larger region include Columbus Farmers Market, Waterfront Park, and CURE Insurance Arena. In the area, you'll also find Trenton War Memorial Theater and Old Barracks Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bordentown. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Bordentown - Trenton South - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Bordentown - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Candlewood Suites Bordentown-Trenton - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bordentown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Bordentown gets about 46.42 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F