Visitors to Ewing are sure to enjoy the sporting events, university setting, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and cafés.
- You'll find 65 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Princeton
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ewing
The university setting is a highlight of the city and The College of New Jersey is worth a campus tour. You'll also find New Jersey State Museum and New Jersey State Library in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Ewing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 46.42 inches of rain falls on Ewing each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F