Visiting Mount Holly
Visitors to Mount Holly are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Welcoming and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center.
- You'll find 103 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mount Laurel
- The closest major airport is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 13 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Holly
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center. You'll also find Columbus Farmers Market and Funplex in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mount Holly. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Mount Holly
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Mount Holly gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F