Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hamilton, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, restaurants, and basketball games.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Trenton
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
Places to visit in the larger region include Sayen Park Botanical Garden, Mercer County Park, and CURE Insurance Arena. In the area, you'll also find Waterfront Park and Old Barracks Museum.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Hamilton - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Hamilton gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F