Families will find kid-friendly activities in Robbinsville, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Trenton
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Robbinsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Sayen Park Botanical Garden, Mercer County Park, and University Square Shopping Center. In the area, you'll also find CURE Insurance Arena and Waterfront Park.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Robbinsville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Robbinsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Robbinsville gets about 46.42 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F