Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lawrenceville, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. In Lawrenceville, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lawrenceville
Places to visit in the larger region include Jasna Polana, The College of New Jersey, and Princeton Battlefield State Park. Additionally, you'll find Drumthwacket and Institute for Advanced Studies in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lawrenceville. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Near Princeton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Princeton/Lawrenceville - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
Dressing for Lawrenceville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lawrenceville is 46.42 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F